General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentists Serving Brighton, Thornton, Commerce City, Fort Lupton & Nearby Colorado
At Bromley Park Dental, our mission is to promote a lifetime of excellent oral health for you and your family. By offering a comprehensive range of advanced dental services, our experienced dentists strive to provide exceptional care with compassion and integrity. To learn more about Bromley Park Dental and our broad array of dental services, please call 303-659-0667 today to schedule an appointment. We serve the Brighton, Thornton, Commerce City and Fort Lupton areas.
Our goal isn’t just focused on fixing teeth; it’s about improving lives, one smile at a time.
Our General And Family Dental Services
The health and functionality of your teeth, gums and mouth are important to every member of the Bromley Park Dental team. We focus on prevention and education to empower our patients to make informed decisions about their dental care. Whether you are looking for a dentist for yourself or your child, our skilled and friendly dentists can help.
Our general and family dental services include:
- Children’s dentistry: Providing gentle dental services to children isn’t just another service we offer, it is a cornerstone of our mission and the heart of our practice. We take a compassionate, friendly and fun approach to children’s dentistry that will build positive dental experiences and lead to a lifetime of good oral health.
- Periodontal treatment: In addition to affecting the health of your teeth and mouth, gum disease has a systemic effect on your entire body, and has been linked to diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, birth complications and more.
- Endodontic (root canal) treatment: If you have an infected tooth, a root canal can remove the infection and restore the functionality of your tooth. Despite their reputation, root canals relieve pain more than cause it.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are durable, long-lasting tooth replacements that are structured like real teeth, secured directly into your jawbone. Dental implants look, feel and are cared for just like your natural teeth, and are durable enough to last a lifetime.
- Crowns and bridges: Dental crowns provide strength and support to damaged teeth. They are also used to support dental bridges when replacing lost teeth.
- Dentures: If you’ve lost some or all of your teeth, dentures can restore functionality and a natural appearance.
- TMJ treatment: Jaw misalignment can lead to severe headaches, neck pain, lockjaw and a wide range of other painful and debilitating symptoms. TMJ treatment can address these and other symptoms, helping you get back on track.
- Emergency dentistry: When dental emergencies arise, you need dentists you can count on to provide the urgent care you require. The goals of our emergency dental services are to get you into the office and out of pain as quickly as possible.
"They are always very attentive and friendly, especially the girls at the reception, the doctors and nurses, always very professional and very focused on their work! I am very happy with your service!!!!! Thank you guys!!!!"
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
A brilliant, healthy-looking smile can improve your confidence and help you make the best possible impression in social and professional interactions. We understand the importance an attractive smile can have on your self-image and proudly offer cosmetic dental services to address a variety of smile imperfections, such as:
- Porcelain veneers: If you have teeth that are chipped, cracked, misshapen or discolored, porcelain veneers can provide you with a bright, straight and stunning smile by concealing imperfections with ultra-thin porcelain shells.
- Invisalign: The revolutionary Invisalign system uses custom-fitted clear plastic aligners to correct minor teeth misalignment without the use of traditional braces and metal wires. Invisalign is more discreet and comfortable than conventional braces and allow you to eat and care for your teeth as you normally would.
- Teeth whitening: You don’t have to live with dull, dingy teeth. Our take-home teeth whitening services use custom-fitted trays and a professional-grade tooth-whitening formula to give you a bright, dazzling smile you can be proud to share.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding is an affordable alternative to addressing a variety of aesthetic tooth imperfections such as chips, cracks and misshapen teeth.
Contact Bromley Park Dental Today For Your General Dentistry Appointment!
If you live in or around the Brighton, Colorado, and are looking for a dental home for you and your family, please contact Bromley Park Dental at 303-659-0667. Or you can fill out the form in our contact page for your personalized appointment! We proudly have bilingual Spanish-speaking dentists and staff at our office