When you’re missing teeth, whether it’s just one tooth or several teeth, it can affect your confidence – not to mention your oral health. If you need to replace teeth that are missing, painful or just unattractive, Bromley Park Dental can help restore your smile, your dental health and your self-esteem with full or partial dentures.
To learn more about how our experienced general and family dentists can help you, contact Bromley Park Dental today online or at 303-659-0667. We welcome patients from Brighton, Thornton, Commerce City and Ft. Lupton.
Strength, Function and Appearance
Modern dentures are more advanced than their predecessors. By combing the advanced techniques of our skilled dentists with the improved technology of modern dentures, Bromley Park Dental can provide a fully customized prosthetic that gives you optimal comfort and appearance.
When you choose our Brighton office for your treatment, we will work to ensure that your dentures:
- Improve your ability to chew and speak
- Eliminate pinch points that can accelerate bone loss
- Reduce or eliminate denture pain
- Increase facial support
- Prevent a sunken facial appearance
In addition to offering you a natural and healthy appearance, modern dentures can also restore your chewing function and confidence. By working to ensure your dentures achieve a customized, comfortable fit, you can avoid common pitfalls such as:
- “Floating” upper dentures
- “Dropping” lower dentures
- Bite misalignment
- Damage to surrounding teeth
- Slipping or rubbing
Your Denture Options
Depending on your unique needs and budget, we offer a variety of options to help you reach your goals. At Bromley Park Dental, we offer:
- Full dentures: These are used if you have an entire arch of teeth that need to be replaced.
- Partial dentures: This option is used when patients need dentures but still have some remaining natural teeth. Partial dentures are customized to seamlessly fill the empty spaces and fit comfortably.
- Implant-supported dentures: Implant-supported dentures are more secure than other denture options, and allow you to restore a strong bite and enjoy all the foods you love. By utilizing dental implants for strength, implant-supported dentures offer a number of benefits, including added jawbone health.
Choosing the Right Tooth Replacement Option
Dentures can be a great choice for replacing missing teeth, but they aren’t your only option. We offer a variety of tooth replacement options to meet the unique needs and budget of every patient.
The best way to determine which option is right for you is to meet personally with one of our experienced dentists. During your visit, we will perform a thorough evaluation of your oral condition and take the time to get to know you and your individual goals.
We will explain all of the factors you need to consider when weighing your tooth replacement options, such as:
Dentures, dental implants and dental bridges are all effective tooth replacement options. We look forward to helping you determine the right option for you.
Call Us Today
If you live in Brighton or nearby areas such as Thornton, Commerce City or Fort Lupton and want to learn more about dentures and other tooth replacement options, please call Bromley Park Dental today at 303-659-0667.